My second layout grabbing inspiration from July’s mood board. Another picture from the beach detour day, this one of the colourful tubes for sale at a shop just off the beach. Just looking at them I can remember how they would feel slippery but stick to you at the same time. Between those and the superheated metal slides at the playground, it’s a wonder I was left with any skin on my legs at the end of the summer.
Alright, lets see how good my memory is with this one:
- dotted paper – We R Memory Keepers, 72 & Sunny
- main paper – Crate Paper, The Pier
- letter stickers – American Crafts, Amy Tangerine, Remarks Accent & Phrase Stickers
- dotted circle washi tape (over the date label) – Basic Grey, Kneehighs & Bowties
- beach umbrellas (cut from patterned paper) – Crate Paper, The Pier
- staples – Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher