One of the most special things about in a place with four seasons is when the leaves start to change colours. It’s lovely on a bright, blue skied day, and it livens up those occasional grey days. When you look out the windows and you see the oranges and reds starting to show, you feel this desire to fluff up your nest and cozy in. It’s energizing to see winter approaching.
When I was looking at October’s Mood Board, the contrast of grey, muted colours with the lively, sour greens stood out for me. I also liked the feather printables by Little Honey Pie. I wanted a simple colour scheme, so I decided to use the complimentary combination shown in the photo of the pears. Stamping on a layout always makes me hold my breath a little – will it be crisp? Will it stamp even? Thankfully, no problems this time and the ombre effect on the stamping is maybe my favourite part of this whole page.
- Bazzill Basics Paper
- Inkadinkado, Autumn Foliage, clear stamp set
- Lawn Fawn, Joy To The Woods, clear stamp set
- Lawn Fawn, Joy To The Woods, coordinating die set
- American Crafts, Shimelle, die set
- We R Memory Keepers, Evolution Advanced die cutting machine
- Tsukineko, Dew Drop, Brilliance, Moonlight White ink
- Tsukineko, Dew Drop, Memento, Tuxedo Black ink
- gold ink
- Copic markers
- Little Honey Pie leaf printables, scaled down to 85%