My sweet cat loves to be involved in whatever I’m doing. She’s become used to my phone, but when I’m trying to take a ‘serious’ portrait of her – well, it’s like she can tell I’m concentrating and she wants to know why. Those photos usually end up being blurry shots of undistinguishable fur. I was so excited when these two had enough of her face, and enough focus, to be sweet and cute in their own way.
This was a really quick layout to do. It took me just about an hour, and I’m a slow one LOL. The papers all had great details on them, so only a few embellishments were needed. I love October Afternoon’s Daily Flash paper with that great shade of turquoise and photography related quotes typed on it. And the other side has a great white on grey subway art style text pattern – all using photography related words. Using both sides of a paper on the same layout always makes me happy.
- American Crafts 6×6 paper pad (unnamed)
- October Afternoon, Daily Flash, Snapshots – Click!
- October Afternoon, Daily Flash, Flash Alpha Nightfall “Shop Front”
- Studio Calico, Plastic Arrow die cuts
- American Crafts, Dear Lizzy, Accent & Phrase stickers
- My Mind’s Eye, Now and Then, enamel dots
- My Mind’s Eye, Necessities: Teals, enamel dots
- Studio Calico, Mister Huey’s, Warm Calico mist
- Heidi Swapp, Color Shine, Gold mist
- Tim Holtz, Tiny Attacher
- Memento, Tuxedo Black dye ink
- misc: date stamp, ATG, Fiskars trimmer, Zots Bling glue dots