The view in this photograph is from the main house, looking up the hillside to the guest house. The two buildings are connected by a covered walkway, formed by one of the few curvilinear lines Wright used in his design. Most of the views are directed towards the water, but this view looking to the hills is beautiful.
Another simple layout with a narrow colourway. I ran a 4×6 journalling card through my printer for the journalling. If I’m going to add journalling, I love using my printer to do it so I can choose the font style, size, and formatting I want. To make the title, I ran some adhesive backed cork through my die cut machine. It was easy, and worked perfectly – crisp, sharp edges and no tearing. To finish it off, I added a couple metal staples, wood stars, and a subtly metallic horizontal line of paper.
- Recollections, grey cardstock
- My Mind’s Eye, Indie Chic, Ginger “Pictures” Flourish
- Becky Higgins, Midnight Edition Kit, 4×6 journalling card
- Crate Paper, Maggie Holmes, Open Book, “this” die
- Karen Foster Design, adhesive cork sheet
- We R Memory Keepers, Evolution Advanced die cutter
- Tim Holtz, Tiny Attacher
- Studio Calico, wood veneer stars