Wanna know a secret…? That’s my layout in Jot magazine! And it’s a 12×12 layout – knock me over!!
I’m a huge fan of Jot. They have an amazing amount of inspiring content from all over the world, and they cover a variety of current topics. Instagram, mobile photography and editing, Project Life, traditional scrapbooking, mini books, gifts and packaging…. They cover all of the things that the “modern day memory keeper” is interested in.
They had a submission call for their 7th issue, but they needed layouts that were 12×12. Time to see if I could put together something. Let me tell you, 12×12 feels like a LOT of space after working on 8×8 layouts.
So every once in a while one of my Project Life / pocket page style albums needs a title page, feature page, or I have something extra special (or large), to document. In this case, my Finland travel album needed a title page. I have so many (as in don’t-ask-how-many), photos for that album (those albums). Pocket pages are the only way I stand a chance of getting them into albums while still being able to include journalling, embellishments, and ephemera.
- American Crafts white cardstock
- Basic Grey, Capture, Snippets
- Basic Grey, Carte Postale, mixed brads
- My Mind’s Eye, Necessities “Blues” decorative brads
- My Mind’s Eye, Necessities “Blues” enamel dots
- My Mind’s Eye, Now and Then, Izzy “Good Times” Journey
- My Mind’s Eye, Now and Then, Milo “Inspired” enamel dots
- October Afternoon, Daily Flash, Tropical Sherbet washi
- October Afternoon, Sprinklers, Farmhouse “Screen Door”
- October Afternoon, Travel Girl, Hand Cut Alpha Stickers
- October Afternoon, Travel Girl, Miscellany
- October Afternoon, Travel Girl, Plane Ticket
- October Afternoon, Travel Girl, Room Key
- October Afternoon, Travel Girl, Word Stickers
- Studio Calico, Die Cut Plastic Arrows
- Tim Holtz, Tiny Attacher
- Versafine, Black
- date stamp, grey stripe washi